Thursday, September 27, 2007

We had a big day today! We went to the bank, where Nolan cried the whole time! After the teller asked how old he was, and I responded "3 weeks," she proceeded to say, "and you are expecting again?" Obviously she was referring to my left over baby belly and has no clue about how the human body works. Jerk. Anyone who would like to meet me in the parking lot of Wachovia bank after hours to teach her a few things is more then welcome...
In happier news, Nolan was weighed again today and clocked in at a gigantic 5 lbs. 13oz! Almost 1 lb. gain from birth weight.
Nolan is getting in the Halloween spirit, modeling some new duds that arrived in the mail yesterday! Thanks Mema and Pepa!

4 comments:

Catherine Chandler said...

oh no she didn't! Wow....that was a woman that asked you that? How daft! That's an instance where I would over-explain that I wasn't pregnant in a way that would make her so embarrassed that she would profusely apologize and never do it to anyone again! Yeesh :)

Delton said...

Wow! Up til now, I've been content to just follow along on your adventure from afar, remembering the birth of my kids. But this idiot just forced me to speak up and say something. I can't believe anyone could be so crass!

The pics of Nolan have been great. And the belly vs. vase series was really funny too. Best wishes.

Juliet said...

She is lucky that I was too tired to "meet" her after work!

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy - This is Jo's friend Steph... just so you know I was 2 weeks post baby and I went to a Deli in my neighborhood and some lady asked me when I was due... but atleast I didn't have Joey with me... this lady just don't seem to have any common sense!